Human Capital Management
The most important resource in business is human capital (i.e. staff). When de-motivated, not much can be expected of the business in performance because human capital is behind all operations. Unfortunately, human capital is not well tended by many Nigerian companies, particularly the smaller ones, and this has often resulted in poor corporate performance.
Companies require assistance in the management of this key resource to ensure that a highly trained, motivated and workforce be in place. In particular they require training assistance for management and staff on a whole range of issues, from technical work to team building.
In response to these needs, we partner with clients to manage their human capital effectively and efficiently through the following services:
- Design or review of staff appraisal systems
- Design of pay structures
- Incentive and share schemes
- Job evaluation
- Compensation survey
- Management development
- Manpower planning and forecasting
- Training and manpower development
- Executive search and selection
- Management of seminars, workshops and conferences